Nominate your Team / Player into a Season
Game Time: The games run on a 40 minute turnaround (17 minute halves). Games will run between 6pm to 9:30pm. Each week your game time will differ depending on the draw.
Length of Season: The number of games will depend on the number of teams in the competition. The seasons can run anywhere between 12-16 weeks.
Cost: $95 per team per match to be paid at the beginning of each game (includes insurance, player registration and game fee).
A bond of $190 is to be paid per team at the beginning of the season for entry into the competition. Teams will receive the bond back at the end of the season if no financial penalties are accrued throughout the season. Teams must pay for forfeited games if less then 24 hours notice has been given – teams can pay either by using their bond or at the following week’s match. Teams can prepay at the beginning of the season and receive a 10% discount off the total price.
REMEMBER – IF YOU DON’T PAY, YOU DON’T PLAY.
Team Information: Teams must have a minimum of 5 players to register into the competition. BCF recommends teams have 6 or 7 reliable players in the team. Teams must all wear jerseys or shirts of the same colour with numbers. Shin pads are compulsory!
- Non-Marking soles (shoes) must be worn inside the court area. Shoes are to be worn at all times on the court.
- No food or drink is to be taken on the courts; water and sports drinks only. All spills must be cleaned up immediately or reported to staff.
- Only players, coaches and officials are permitted to enter courts during fixtures.
- All children are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Prams and strollers are not permitted on the court.
- Bouncing, kicking or throwing of sports balls in the seating area is not permitted.
- Rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided and the area left clean and tidy.
Note: All spectators are required to sit in the viewing area.
LOCATION & CONTACT DETAILS
- Dedicated Futsal facility with international-grade plastic court
- Friendly, well-organised competitions
- Competitions from Monday to Sunday
- Mens and Mixed A, B & C grades
- Designated parking available
- Easy access to public transport
- Electronic scoreboard
- Merchandise available
- Vending machine on premises
- Showers, toilets and changing facilities on-site
Contact No: 0417 755 917
Email: [email protected]
Address: 15 Horan St, West End QLD 4101
The ICON of West End - John Contoudios
Michael (Bucky) Contoudios
Referee, Player & Coach