New Schools for next term October
Our Futsal Academy aims to provide an integrated academic pathway driven by the sporting aspirations of young students.
• This program allows young student athletes to enhance and develop their sporting talent while concurrently receiving their primary education.
• It is crucial to the Academy that students’ academic pursuits remain the highest priority and that each student’s interest and aspiration in sport assists them in achieving high results both academically and athletically.
Provide holistic care for the wellbeing of all students
• Constantly monitor academic performance and achievements
• Provide a unique, high-quality football/futsal program, allowing students to reach their full potential
• Create skills for academy students that provide unique opportunities aimed at future employment
• Use of reflective practice
• Embrace challenge, innovation and change
Our football/ futsal program will give students the opportunity to follow their passion whilst undertaking a heavily-monitored and well-rounded academic program.
• Football/Futsal training after school (3:15pm – 4:15pm)
• School sports games
• Individual player assessment reports
• Futsal training
• Balance and coordination training