PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
- Play by the rules.
- Never argue with the referee or official. If you disagree, have your captain, coach or manager approach the official during the break or after the competition. Nothing can be gained by abusing officials of the club. Remember the rulebook states the referee is always right.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials and sledging other players, deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent are not acceptable or permitted behavior in any sport.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team. Your team’s performance will benefit, and so will you. Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays, whether your team or the opposition makes them.
- Treat all participants in your sport, as you like to be treated. Do not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
- Co-operate with your coach, team mates and opponents. Without them there would be no competition. Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit, not just to please parents and coaches.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Brisbane Central Futsal reserves the right to remove any player or spectator from it’s competitions or centres whose behaviour is not in keeping with its values and standards.
- Non-Marking soles (shoes) must be worn inside the court area. Shoes are to be worn at all times on the court.
- No food or drink is to be taken on the courts; water and sports drinks only. All spills must be cleaned up immediately or reported to staff.
- Only players, coaches and officials are permitted to enter courts during fixtures.
- All children are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Prams and strollers are not permitted on the court.
- Bouncing, kicking or throwing of sports balls in the seating area is not permitted.
- Rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided and the area left clean and tidy.
Note: All spectators are required to sit in the viewing area.